Your ‘on the job profit’ is something that’s more important than almost anything else in your business.
But many business owners just wing it on their pricing.
And they do very little to check on the profitability of the jobs once they’ve finished them.
This leads to serious problems…
People running their business like this end up with cash flow issues and not enough money to pay bills and wages.
If you’re not making any profit you’ll struggle to provide a great service to your clients in the long run because you’ll be in the penny-pinching mindset.
This stops you investing money back into your systems and team.
Plus you’ll be overworked, tired and eventually broken because you try to do everything yourself to keep costs down.
That’s why in today’s podcast Phil and I are going to give you some real practical skills to ensure you’re making enough ‘on the job profit’, on every job.
Let’s get into it…
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- You’ll generate good cash flow and have money for bills, wages and profit for yourself
- You can continually invest money back into the business to improve your systems and hire the best people
- You can grow a team that will allow you to create a great lifestyle
- You feel in control of your destiny because you have a clear picture of what is happening in terms of your job profits giving you confidence to make decisions and changes based on the right information rather than guess work
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy