Culture is more than just beers and BBQ’s. It is very easy for business owners to mistake fun for culture, they are NOT the same. It’s time that business owners learnt what real culture is, because it’s the reason some businesses are constantly growing, and winning, while other businesses remain stuck in the same place dealing with the same problems.
It’s time you added this secret sauce to your recipe, and get it right. Not just any old culture, but the culture that is best for your team. A bad culture causes issues like low productivity, more mistakes, an unhappy team, difficulty hiring, along with a raft of other problems, so it’s extremely important this is done right.
In this episode you’ll learn about culture in business and the rewards it brings when you get it right. You’ll also learn about the building blocks that are required for a high performance culture to be constructed and maintained. There are also some tips for spreading the load of creating a winning culture, so it doesn’t all rest on your shoulders, along with what things you need to avoid to stop your culture crumbling down.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAYS PODCAST:
- The base for building a high performance culture
- A culture that is real instead of one that is just built on activities
- What to avoid to stop your culture crumbling down
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy