Trading your time for money is the last thing you should be doing when you’re a business owner.
In this episode we want to help you STOP trading your time for money.
For a lot of us it’s a hard switch to flick. But with a little help you can do it by moving your mindset from a ‘time-based economy’ to a much more profitable ‘value-based economy’.
You’ve probably worked your way through the ranks by being a hard worker. Where the more hours you put in the more money you make, and the more respect you gain from colleagues and bosses.
This mindset has to change if you want to be a successful business owner and reap the rewards you deserve.
In this week’s podcast episode Tony and Phil are going to show why it’s so important to make this change.
And how you can do it.
You’ll be surprised to see how changing your outlook will save you from the exhaustion owners stuck in a time-based economy suffer from.
And you’ll see how much easier life becomes when you no longer find yourself justifying your value to yourself and others based on “how busy you are”.
Plus you’ll avoid becoming the bottleneck to your business's growth.
It’s a great listen and one that can be life changing…
Let’s get into it!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Prioritize making decisions and implementing projects that have a huge impact on the business
- Set yourself up for greater financial rewards
- Enjoy the results of your work by taking time off when you want to
- Stop worrying about what others think
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy