Create Accountability, Stop Spoon Feeding
How many of your days are full of disruptions?
With you getting pulled in each and every direction by everyone needing something different.
Your time is chewed up by your team not dealing with things on their own.
It seems like they won’t even wipe their own rearend without asking you how to do it…
And getting your express permission to do.
Sure, some of your guys might not be that confident or switched on.
But that shouldn’t just let them off the hook when you can still avoid those muck arounds.
All you need to do is create accountability.
It sounds like hard work, but if you’ve got a plan to follow it’s a lot simpler.
We can’t come in and get your guys to take some accountability in their work.
But we can give you a system to do it yourself.
Let’s get into it.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- The 4 key parts to creating accountability in your team
- Improved performance and productivity from your team
- Understanding the two accountability reasons and how it effects the winners on your team
- A higher standard of behavior from your team
- Creation of a better environment for development of leaders
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a discovery call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy