Unlocking the Power of Email Marketing: Strategies for Filling your Schedule Quickly, Cheaply, and on Command
Grab a free copy of the Profitable Tradie Email Marketing Template here: DOWNLOAD A COPY
Let's talk about the easiest, most cost effective way to fill your schedule.
It’s such a powerful tool for a Trades Business Owner.
And it’s so fast and easy to set up, even if you have very few ‘tech’ skills, and don’t want to spend a fortune.
So, how do we know email marketing is working better than ever for Trades Businesses?
Well, this past January we’ve talked to heaps of our members who had gaps to fill in their schedule.
Either because jobs got cancelled at the last minute, clients had to delay projects due to circumstances changing, or they had been a little laid back in December and hadn’t gotten around to filling their job pipeline for January.
Without exception, each of the businesses who found themselves with gaps in their calendar managed to fill them up using this one simple tool.
So, if you’d like to learn how they did it, then check out this chat where we give away our email secrets to success…
Let's get into it.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- A quick, cheap, and easy way to fill gaps in your schedule, on command
- A tool that will give you the confidence to hire new guys and keep them busy
- A method to recapture people in your database who are no longer regular clients
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy