How to step out of the shadows & into your own unique abilities - With Rachael Evans
There’s one amazing part of being part of a coaching group that isn’t obvious, but it’s actually one of the best ways to expand your network, mind and business…
That’s the fact that you get to meet and learn from all sorts of other people and experts who are doing similar things to you.
It’s like having your own supergroup of fresh eyes who can help you overcome your issues. And give you great ideas to implement in your own business.
Today Tony’s going to introduce you to someone he’s met in the coaching group he’s part of…
Her name’s Rachael Evans who’s also an amazing business owner.
She’s an advocate for women who want to step out of the shadows and into their unique abilities.
She’s set up an extremely successful business coaching business of her own, for Auto Repair shop owners, called the Workshop Whisperer.
She’s also launched an amazing new venture called The Real Rachael which is dedicated to helping women step into their bravery and reclaim their power.
This episode is packed with great insights for both men and women in the Trades. You can’t help but learn something new from it…
Let’s get into it!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- See how you can learn from others who aren’t like you
- Open your eyes to what’s possible when you put your mind to it
- Meet someone to inspire you and your business!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy