Dealing with invoice complaints can be one of the most painful parts of running a trades business.
In this episode we will help you make those complaints far less painful!
During the episode Tony and Phil are going to share with you different strategies and tactics to deal with customers who aren’t happy when it comes time to paying.
Which will help you a lot if you:
- Find yourself discounting just to settle a disagreement
- Feel undervalued and unappreciated dealing with complaints when you know you've done a good job
- Get frustrated wasting time resolving outstanding invoices
After listening you’ll understand how you can avoid difficult situations.
And for the complaints you can’t avoid, you’ll learn to ask the right questions.
This helps your client understand where you’re coming from, and why their invoice is fair and needs to be paid.
Getting you back the control and power, so the outcome is the one you want.
Let’s get into it!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY'S PODCAST:
- Get paid what you’re worth
- Feel in control of difficult invoicing situations and conversations
- Be confident and positive about how to deal with clients who complain
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy