Today we’re going to show you how mastering ‘scorekeeping’ is the key to a trades business owner’s success.
Tony and Phil will also share how our members normally increase their gross profit by 5-10% when they implement good ‘scorekeeping’.
Because if you’re not keeping score.
And you’re not measuring how well you’re performing.
Well, you’ll never know if you’re winning or losing. And you’ll never figure out where you’re going wrong. Or where you’re going right.
This makes it really difficult to improve your business. Because you can’t pinpoint your mistakes. There’s no way to see those red flags that help you identify the root of your problems.
For example, if you don’t know what your gross profit is, how are you going to know if a job is profitable or not?
How are you even going to price a job to ensure every piece of work you and your team complete is helping you succeed?
In today’s podcast we’ll show you why keeping score, and measuring how well your business is performing, is so important.
You’ll see how you can set yourself up for success by avoiding poor results and the frustration you feel when you’re not in control.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY'S PODCAST:
- You can confidently make changes because you understand the drivers
- See better results
- Feel in control of your business success
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy