How Much Should I Spend On Marketing? Is It A Waste Of Money Or A Good Investment?
This week we’re going to uncover the secret to understanding the bits of marketing that count…
Because we know that for small, medium or even large business owners who’ve come up through the ranks in the trades, marketing can seem like a foreign language!
After watching this episode, when you’re talking to marketing agencies, or trying to do it yourself, you won’t need to get bogged down in ALL the jargon and numbers.
You can just look at the things that really count.
Because the success of your business can come down to making the right decisions about where your marketing spend goes.
The key is consistently generating profitable customers.
Plus minimizing the money you spend on marketing that are purely a cost
That’s why in this week’s podcast Tony and Phil finally reveal their ‘SECRET CALCULATION’ that turns your marketing from a cost into a profit!
There’s no time to waste…
Let’s get into it!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Understand the math behind marketing
- Stop wasting money on marketing that isn’t working
- Spend your money on the marketing that does work
- You’ll be laser focused on providing great service and customer experience because you’ll see how important repeat business is
- You’ll feel much more confident in your decision making
- Revenue and profit will grow more quickly
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy