Speed Up Your Estimating & Pricing Process With Groundplan Software
This week we are doing things a little different…
Subbing in for heavy knowledge hitter, and well, a heavy hitter himself, Phil, is a World Champion Kick Boxer and Co-Founder of Groundplan, Rex Redden.
We talk about taking hits and the journey to becoming a World Champion Muay Thai Kick Boxer.
We dive into his complete change in direction to business and building a 3 million dollar revenue company.
We bring it home by talking about his software Groundplan and how it can help you tackle issues around the lack of predictability surrounding labor and materials.
There's also some helpful tips on getting paid, and not eating into your own margin.
Rex is no stranger to building something world class and shares his tips on assembling a team that works.
Let’s get into it…
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Tips from a World Champion
- A new tool to add to your business toolbelt
- What to avoid when building your team
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy