Your Team's Full Potential is a Simple Leadership Style Change Away
I’m sure you’ve noticed how different tradespeople are these days.
Whether it’s through hiring or just meeting different people onsite, there’s such a wide range of personalities out there.
Gen Z’s who don’t even want to pick up a tool, lazy people who will do anything to get out of work, stubborn traditionalists who won’t be told what to do.
The ‘one size fits all’ leadership approach doesn’t work anymore.
In fact, it will get you in some pretty hot water, and could be eating away at your culture.
You don’t want an unhappy team because an unhappy team is less productive, unengaged, and inaccurate.
You need to be adjusting your management style depending on the circumstance, the person, and outcome you want.
That’s the best way to maintain control and avoid headaches.
Situational Leadership is the key. Don’t worry if you’re not familiar with the concept, just listen to the episode.
Let’s get into it…
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- A method for getting the best performance out of your team
- More buy in, better productivity, and fewer staff walking out
- Manage different tradespeople with confidence, and without sticking your foot in it
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy