The Biggest Business Hack Saving you from Mistakes
There’s one key characteristic that shows up time and time again in trades business owners that build really successful businesses…
Not only do they like to learn but they prioritize making learning part of their routine.
They understand that if you’re not continually learning then you’re standing still.
This is an especially important characteristic for owners who came up through the trades.
Because ‘how to run a business’ isn’t something you’re ever taught in your classes, apprenticeship, or working on the job.
So when you make that leap to running your own business you need to learn how to do it properly…
Or you might not have a business for long!
This even applies to business owners who’ve been at it a long time.
Because when you keep learning you realize you’re never doing everything as well as you could.
That’s why today Tony and Phil are going to show you why learning is so important for your business, and how you can use it to your advantage…
Let’s get into it!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Stay competitive with other businesses.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Adapt to change.
- Make better decisions.
- A sense of personal growth because you get the satisfaction of knowing you’ve learnt something.
- This increases your personal confidence.
- Business improves and grows.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy