The Truth About Setting Goals: How to Do It Right
This priceless skill isn’t something you get taught when learning a trade or while you’re on the job.
And it’s pretty awkward the first time you do it, which is probably why they don’t teach it…
But if you learn how to do it right then you’re guaranteed to reap the rewards you deserve in your business and personal life.
But if you don’t learn this skill you’re more than likely going to end up repeating the same menial tasks, for the same menial rewards, day after day…
Week after week…
Month after month…
And year after year.
Because in the absence of well formed goals, we become strangely loyal to performing the daily trivia, until ultimately we become enslaved by it.
Life just happens to you, instead of you directing your life where you want it to go.
This time of year is the best time to add this priceless skill to your arsenal.
It means you can start the year fresh, with well formed goals to help guide you in the right direction.
You’ll be shocked by how much progress you can make when you have goals set.
Make sure you’re not doing this wrong and wasting your time.
It’ll take less than an hour.
And will pay off 100 fold…
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAYS PODCAST:
- Reap the rewards you deserve in your business and personal life
- Ensure you turn the things you set out to achieve into reality
- Save yourself from wasting time with the wrong process
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
- Ready to take your business to the next level? Fill in this form to see if what we do will work for you and your business
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy