When you say yes to one thing, you're saying no to something else.
In business, saying yes to a job means that you say no to another one.
That other job might be more profitable, but you've already committed to something else.
Saying yes to doing a job also means you're saying no to watching your kid play sports.
Or spending some quality time with friends and family.
The problem is that humans are hardwired to saying yes.
Saying yes to jobs (when you don't think it through) means that you're going to make money.
Saying yes means that you're providing great customer service.
But you NEED to stop.
So the guys sat down and recorded an episode about it.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Learn mental tricks to out think everybody and benefit yourself.
- Learn exactly what to say in sales situations to fatten your wallet.
- Be exposed to alternative thinking which prioritizes your profit, not work
- Gain financial skills which are the lifeblood of your business
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a FREE 15-minute call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy