I can guarantee that you and all other business owners have had these thoughts.
"What if I spend the money to grow my business and the work drops off?"
"Maybe being busy is just a phase?"
"What if I hire a new guy and I can't give him enough work."
It's impossible to own a business without having some level of fear and uncertainty.
But you need to learn to not let these feelings consume you.
I want you to think about it this way.
Asking the question, "what if?' is powerful.
But instead of asking yourself, "What if the work runs out?"
"What if I don't grow?"
"What amount of money am I leaving on the table?"
"What are the consequences of me giving into fear?"
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Learn how to avoid rollercoaster income
- Take accountability for your businesses growth and success
- Learn to have confidence in your abilities as a business owner
- Understand techniques to stay ahead of the competition
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a FREE 15-minute call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy