Your business revenue is growing nicely and you're adding team members.
But when it comes to your profit margins, they seem to be falling.
And you're left thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"
When you grow, you think your profit margin will just keep moving.
But you can get into real trouble if you don't understand this isn't the case, and what to do about it.
It can make growth seem intimidating.
And make you feel like you want to stay in your lane.
But it's a huge mistake.
and if you don't adjust, your business consumes your life and becomes a glorified hectic job.
So Phil and Tony recorded this episode to put all the fears and inconvenience to bed.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Learn about the systems you require for each stage in business
- Understand where you sit in the business development timeline
- Learn how reducing your net profit is actually a sign of success
- Prevent yourself from stretching yourself too thin in your business
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a FREE 15-minute call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy