If you do any marketing or are planning too anytime soon, this is important.
It’s called the marketing lag problem.
Understanding this problem will help you get to grips with the time between marketing for a job.
And actually getting paid for that job.
You know what causes the time gap, or “lag”.
Then you’ll be able to get the most out of your marketing.
Giving yourself the ability to generate a consistent stream of work.
No matter what your work type is.
If you’re getting this wrong marketing will just feel like a useless overhead.
But marketing is a really powerful tool if you get it working FOR you.
However, it's like lots of things in business, it’s not ‘one size fits all’.
The approach will be different depending on your type of work.
In this training you’ll get a rundown on what to consider when creating your marketing system.
Plus who you should turn to for some marketing capacity.
Let’s get into it…
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- The ability to generate a consistent stream of work
- 4 different examples of reasons for lag
- Introduction to creating a marketing system
- The best place to look for marketing capacity in your business
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a FREE 15-minute call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy