Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
Henry Ford said that.
Now I'm guessing you wouldn't label Henry Ford as a failure?
But in Henry's time he failed A LOT.
So has Tony.
And so have you.
But we're not outright failures just because we have chequered business pasts.
In fact the opposite.
What sets us apart is our ability use losses and challenges to fuel us and set us on the path to success.
Phil and Phil know that mindset is make or break in business.
So they sat down and recorded this episode on it.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM IMPLEMENTING TODAY’S PODCAST:
- Learn to apprciate how life is always working in your favor
- Adapt on the fly and come out of a downturn better off
- Learn to embrace the opportunity which failure provides
- Pick up managerial skills crucial to business owners
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book a FREE 15-minute call to learn what coaching could do for you business
- Join our FREE private community of trades business owners in our Facebook group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Get a copy of the Profitable Tradie book
Thanks for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Profitable Tradie Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us and leave us a review with a 5-star rating. If you think that’s too high, tell us why that is, we’d love to hear from you! Just shoot me an email with the word ‘PODCAST’ in the subject line to email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy